Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the world’s second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavour toward a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, harnessing safety, nurturing the environment and adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
|Company Name:||Tata Steel Limited|
|Emoluments:||INR. 30,000 PM along with Medi-Claim for Self. Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Home Page:||Click Here|
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainees for a duration of 1 year.
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On
successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three
(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the below-specified discipline.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odish
Minimum Education Qualifications
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics Mechanical
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as of 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as of 1st July 2022.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year of Training. Engineer Trainee will be covered under the Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the divisions, subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification before their appointment
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from the further selection process
- Tata Steel employees on a permanent role are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process
Link For Application Form
Last Date of Submission of Online Application
The online application on the website will be open till 10.04.2022
For various announcements, candidates should visit https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/
Date of Online Test
The online test will be conducted tentatively in the third week of April, 2022
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Technical Test followed by a cognitive test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on the COVID scenario
- Communication from TATA Steel will be through firstname.lastname@example.org mail-id only
- Tata Steel or its hiring partners do not ask candidates to deposit money for any job offer
- Tata Steel is not associated with any external agency to conduct any interviews or make an offer of employment on its behalf
|Full Notification:||Click Here|
|Tata Steel Home Page:||Click Here|
|Tata Steel Advertisements:||Click Here|
|Application Link:||Click Here|
I hope this article will help you. You may also want to see my other post on my Blog. If I have missed anything here, please let me know about that in the comment below this post.
Share it with your friends.
If you liked this article, then please help me to share this article with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Instagram. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram Channel, YouTube Channel, and Pinterest. Also, Subscribe to our mailing list to get a new post update from us. And, do me a favour, if you find this post helpful, rate a 5 star below-