Railway JE Recruitment 2018-19 will be held to recruit candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer(JE), Junior Engineer(Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA). Railway Recruitment Board conducts Railway JE examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector. RRB JE 2019 Recruitment is especially for the candidates who are having the engineering qualification either in Degree or Diploma from any recognized university. RRB has introduced 13,487 vacancies for Railway JE Recruitment 2018-19 Exam.
RRB JE 2019 Notification
Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB JE 2019 recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Engineer(JE), Junior Engineer(Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant(CMA). Candidates who have an engineering background and looking for a government job in Indian Railway can apply for Railway JE 2018-19 Recruitment.
Click Here to View Railway JE 2019 Official Notification [Download PDF]
RRB JE 2019 Online Application
The Online Registration for Railway JE 2019 Exam has been started. All candidates can apply online for Railway JE 2019 Exam by 31st January 2019. All candidates can apply for Railway JE 2019 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below. Select the desired RRB and then click Click here to apply for CEN-03/2018
Click here to apply from Official Website
RRB JE 2019 Exam Dates
The Exam dates for Railway JE 2019 Exam has not been released yet. The exam dates for the Railway JE exam will be updated here soon. Let’s have a look at the important dates for RRB JE 2019 Exam.
|SL No||Name of the Test||IS Code|
|1||Penetration Test||IS : 1203-1978|
|2||Ductility Test||IS : 1208-1978|
|3||Softening Point Test||IS : 1205-1978|
|4||Specific Gravity Test||IS : 1202-1978|
|5||Viscosity Test||IS : 1206-1978|
|6||Flash & Fire Point Test||IS : 1209-1978|
|7||Float Test||IS : 1210-1978|
|8||Water Content Test||IS : 1211-1978|
|9||Loss on Heating Test||IS : 1212-1978|
My Recommended Book
I have studied many books for the competitive exam including for RRB. There I learned that the best book for RRB Junior Engineer (Civil) is RRB Junior Engineer Civil – P Way, Works, Bridge, Design & Drawing, STR Guide: Includes Special Chapters on Railways & Computer Knowledge Second Edition (English, Paperback, Disha Experts) OR
Key Features of the Book
Guide to RRB junior engineer 2nd edition has 5 sections: general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, general science, arithmetic, and technical ability.
- Each section is further divided into chapters which contain theory explaining the concepts involved followed by MCQ exercises.
- The book provides the 2015 solved paper.
- The detailed solutions to all the questions are provided at the end of each chapter.
- The general science section provides material for physics, chemistry, and biology till class 10.
- There is a special chapter created on computer knowledge in the technical section.
- There is a special chapter created on railways in the general awareness section.
- The book covers 100 percent syllabus as prescribed in the notification of the RRB exam.
- The book is also very useful for the section engineering exam.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2015 (16 Sep) Solved Paper
SECTION A: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
- Alphabet & Number Arrangement
- Analogy & Classification
- Series/Coding Decoding
- Directions, Time Sequence, Number and Ranking test
- Blood Relations
- Problem Solving
- Logical Venn Diagram
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Statement and Conclusion
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Spatial Ability
SECTION B: ARITHMETIC
- Number System and HCF LCM
- Ratio & Proportion, Partnership
- Average, Problem on Ages
- Percentage, Profit Loss
- Time and Distance
- Mixture & Allegation
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
SECTION C: GENERAL AWARENESS
- Indian Polity
- Current Affairs
SECTION D: GENERAL SCIENCE
- Properties of matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Nature of Matter
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Metals & NonMetals
- Environmental Pollution
- General Concepts of Chemistry
- Some Important ManMade Materials
- General Organic Chemistry
- Diversity in Living Organisms
- Cells and Tissues
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Diseases and their Defence mechanism
- Ecology & Environment Awareness
SECTION E: TECHNICAL ABILITY
- Mechanics & Structural Analysis Mechanics
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Water Requirements
- Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering
- Computer Knowledge
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; Second edition (25 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387421171
- ISBN-13: 978-9387421172
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.3 x 2.3 cm
I hope this article will help you. You may also want to see my other post from my Blog. If I have missed anything here, please let me know about that in the comment below this post.
Share it with your friends.
If you liked this article, then please help me to share this article with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Instagram. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.